10.21.2010

Covet


$1800 dollars. Seriously??!!?!  Uh...last I checked, the United States was experiencing its highest poverty rate in years -families of 4 that make $20K or less annually, are considered to fall in this range. Don't get me wrong, I love me some over-the-top boots and these are friggin' gorgeous, but ugh..It's almost criminally insane to be charging that much. Although I blog pretty frequently about many high-end, chic, couture items that I covet on a regular basis, believe it or not, I'm actually in touch with reality.  Having been debt-free for the last 3 years has made me thankful beyond words. My trip to Paris (that is entirely paid for!!!!) in the coming months will represent a culmination of accomplishments in my life up to this point. Sustainability, consistency and tenacity. Priceless.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment